Galt Medical Launches New Vascular and Interventional Medical Devices Product Catalog
This summer saw the launch of our Vascular and Interventional Medical Devices Product Catalog. It is a comprehensive resource for OEM customers, medical device buyers, and healthcare professionals as it features Galt’s comprehensive range of guidewires, introducers, and needles.
The objective of the catalog is to make it easier for Galt customers to find the products they are looking for. The catalog is categorized to make it easy to browse, and it is straightforward to find the SKU numbers you need to order.
Vascular and Interventional Medical Devices from Galt
The products you will find in the new Vascular and Interventional Medical Devices Product Catalog include:
- Guidewires and accessories – including guidewires, guidewires in dispenser, twisted wire stylets, and torque devices.
- Hemostasis valve introducers – including hemostasis valve introducers, radial hemostasis valve introducers, and hemostasis valve adaptors.
- Tearaway introducers – including tearaway dilators, micro access tearaway dilators, and valved tearaway dilators.
- Micro introducer kits and sets – including micro introducer kits, stiffened micro introducer kits, and Galt’s industry-leading GALTStick product.
- Needles – including introducer needles, centesis catheter needles, and Chiba needles.
Depending on the product, custom sizes and modifications are available. All the products in the catalog can be supplied sterile with your company’s private label, but others can be supplied bulk non-sterile as well. Information on these options is included in the catalog.
Delivering on Your Medical Device Requirements
There are multiple ways to access the Galt Vascular and Interventional Medical Devices Product Catalog for free. You can download it as a PDF on your device, or you can view it online in a handy flipbook format.
If you have any queries about the catalog, questions about the products it includes, or queries about unique sizes or product customizations, please get in touch and we’ll provide you with the information you need.