Radial Hemostasis Valve Introducers
The transitionless radial introducer sheath is designed for precise access, smooth entry, and consistent performance. Featuring transitionless, kink-resistant,* hydrophilic sheath properties, combined with a premium guidewire and needle, the kit provides the tools needed for successful, atraumatic radial access.
- Hydrophilic Coating: Aides in insertion to reduce the chance of spasm in the radial artery.
- Transitionless Design: 23% less insertion force vs a comparable sheath.*
- Kink-Resistant: 39% more kink-resistant vs a comparable sheath.*
- Variety of Guidewires: Including Nitinol or stainless-steel core with stainless steel or gold tips.
- 21G Needle: Kits include a premium extra sharp 21G x 2.5cm needle designed for precision and feature a bevel indicator on the hub.
*1:1 simulated data on file